Direct Bible References
Extra direct Bible references which expands or explain the same lesson.
- Matthew 5:13 ¶ Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
- Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
- Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
- Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
- Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Bible verses copyright: PUBLIC DOMAIN except in the United Kingdom, where a Crown Copyright applies to printing the KJV. See http://www.cambridge.org/about-us/who-we-are/queens-printers-patent
Click here to see the explanation of the different symbols
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is negative, something you should not do
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is both positive and negative
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is positive, something you should do or learn from
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is not yet determined positive or negative