Direct Bible References
Extra direct Bible references which expands or explain the same lesson.
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
- John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
- John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
- John 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
- Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
- 1 John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Bible verses copyright: PUBLIC DOMAIN except in the United Kingdom, where a Crown Copyright applies to printing the KJV. See http://www.cambridge.org/about-us/who-we-are/queens-printers-patent
Click here to see the explanation of the different symbols
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is negative, something you should not do
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is both positive and negative
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is positive, something you should do or learn from
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is not yet determined positive or negative