Direct Bible References
Extra direct Bible references which expands or explain the same lesson.
- Deuteronomy 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
- Psalms 41:2-4 The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies. The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness. I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.
- Luke 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Bible verses copyright: PUBLIC DOMAIN except in the United Kingdom, where a Crown Copyright applies to printing the KJV. See http://www.cambridge.org/about-us/who-we-are/queens-printers-patent
Click here to see the explanation of the different symbols
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is negative, something you should not do
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is both positive and negative
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is positive, something you should do or learn from
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is not yet determined positive or negative