Direct Bible References
Extra direct Bible references which expands or explain the same lesson.
- Zechariah 7:10 And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.
- Mark 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
- Romans 15:1-2 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
- Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- Philippians 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Bible verses copyright: PUBLIC DOMAIN except in the United Kingdom, where a Crown Copyright applies to printing the KJV. See http://www.cambridge.org/about-us/who-we-are/queens-printers-patent
Click here to see the explanation of the different symbols
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is negative, something you should not do
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is both positive and negative
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is positive, something you should do or learn from
- A related Bible reference to the lesson which is not yet determined positive or negative